- Find three hobbies you love: one to make you money, one to keep you in shape, and one to be creative.
- Getting a degree matters, but getting the right degree matters even more.
- Leave every job you have on good terms. Do not burn your bridges.
- See the world while you still don’t have a ton of responsibilities.
- Don’t live on the Internet. Go out and experience real life.
- Don’t give up what you want most for what you want now.
- Read. A lot.
- Dress to impress.
- Never pinch pennies on brakes or tires.
- Never stop learning
- Marry someone you consider your best friend.
- All adventures in life start by just showing up.
- Drama is never worth putting up with.
- Value experiences over possessions.
- Drive slow in bad weather.
- Money comes and goes. Time just goes.
- Don’t judge yourself on your intentions but your actions.
- Always make…
View original post 15 more words